- Work package 0: Project coordination
- Work package 1: Requirements, test cases, ceoherent overall architecture
- Work package 2: highly scalable monitoring, regression and compliance tests
- Work package 3: Policy based management framework
- Work package 4: Dynamic partitioning of large systems
- Work package 5: Integration in production, tests and evaluation
- Work Package 6: Sustainability and training
The basic idea is based on an iterative approach to carry out in the early phase of the project (until PM6) die requirement analysis involving end users, build the first integration concept (WP1) and the rapid prototyping in the distinct research areas (WP2-4). Based on this in the second phase the fine graned concept ist developed in two iterations and early integrated prototypes. The first iteration will be concluded by the first evalutaion of WP5 and affect the second iteration. The last 12 month are mainly for improving and optimising the development (WP1-4), die Evaluation of the final results (WP5) and the finalisation or the sustainability activities (WP6).